Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer. Most large websites use these to improve your experience. To learn more about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org.
- enhance the security of the site.
- anonymously measure website usage.
- improve your experience. For example by remembering your settings for this website so you don’t have to keep re-entering them.
- provide content or services from other companies. e.g. to allow you to share pages with social networks, or show you videos.
- The functional ability for our website sales.
When you visit our site some third-party service providers we use may store cookies to provide a personalised experience to you on other sites.
You can also clear your cookies completely after visiting our site.