Trading at Northwich River Festival 2018
We hope to have as wide a range of stalls as possible. Here are the details if you wish to have a stall:
Charities: £10 for one or two days (payable in advance)
Trade Retail (including amusements and boat traders): A minimum 10% donation of each day’s gross takings (payable at the end of each day)(£25 deposit per day payable in advance)
Trade – Display Only: Per 3m x 3m space – One day: £45, 2 days: £60 (payable in advance)
Terms and Conditions:
- You may only carry out those activities as agreed with your booking.
- No booking will be confirmed before receipt of required payment.
- Stalls must be placed as per the agreed site layout.
- No individual generators will be permitted (except as part of a Trade Boat’s normal electrical circuit)
- Each stall using electricity or gas must have a suitable fire extinguisher available. (Dry Powder for Gas and CO2 for Electrical fires.)
- All stalls must have any required certificates (e.g. Hygiene, PAT) either on display or available for immediate inspection.
- All stalls must have Public Liability Insurance.
- All stalls will be required to submit, not later than seven days before the event, a Risk Assessment covering set-up and breakdown, and general running procedures.
- Trade stall fees are to be settled at the end of each day.
- Due to the unpredictability of the British weather, the organiser will not be held responsible for any perceived low footfall at the event.
- Traders are to provide suitable waste bins for public use. These should be suitable for the anticipated volume of use, and monitored and emptied as necessary.
- Traders must provide suitable floor covering to prevent damage to the surface on which the stall is located – including pads for the feet of any gazebo legs, trailer wind-down legs and jockey wheels. Any reparation fee will be charged to the trader.
- Stalls will not be able to be pegged down. Suitable means of weighting-down the stall must be provided by the trader.
- Traders should bring sufficient water for their needs.
- Traders will only be able to play music with the express permission of the organiser, and any music played must be done so at an agreed level at all times.
- Boat traders must have a minimum of one buoyant throwline immediately accessible.
- All vehicles to be parked as per the final instructions (to be issued nearer the event).